Hole in the Wall v1.6.0 now released for Android!
v1.6.0 – new achievements
* Added new achievements. Users unlock achievements for accomplishing certain goals. Note that the achievements functionality will require new permissions to be accepted (write external storage and read phone state).
* Made Tutorial a little quicker
* Fixed bug where player shadow does not render on certain phones
* Fixed bug in sky level where a coins were not shown but still credited
Hole In The Wall v1.4.3 now released!
App Store: http://itunes.com/app/AHoleInTheWall
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klassicstudios.holeinthewall
- Increased initial game speed
- Added cute “human” running features to the object
- Added level reached spray painted on the wall
- Added cool city surroundings
- Smaller download / application size
- Better near miss bonus detection
This is a sneak preview of some additions to Hole In the Wall. To make it more appealing we added “human” features to the shape shifting object.
Our hyper casual game, Plug It In, is now available on Google Play! Feedback welcome via our contact page.
Some game play video below:
No matter how simple you think your game is, having some sort of user on-boarding is important. For our Plug It In game we were able to accomplish this in less than 10 seconds.
It accomplishes the basics: 1) Match the plug and 2) Match all before time runs out. Another important aspect is that there is that the game does not “reset” after the tutorial. You progress to level 2. This gives the user a sense of accomplishment while learning.
Our developer Emmanuel has come up with a pretty simple yet addictive game. Match the electric plug with the correct socket before the time runs out!
Our v1.0 of Hole In The Wall is now on Google Play. Well done to our developer Emmanuel for the great work implementing what was a few sketches on paper.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klassicstudios.holeinthewall